This move will add value and further scale the customer intelligence to the integration with Oracle CX Unity and also optimize B2B marketing campaigns executed via integrations with Oracle Eloqua.
Oracle announced it signed an agreement to acquire CrowdTwist. The solution offers over 100 out-of-the-box engagement paths, providing rapid time-to-value for marketers to develop a more complete view of the customer. CrowdTwist team will join the Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud organization upon the close of the acquisition.
Oracle and CrowdTwist together will enable businesses of all sizes to deliver extend loyalty, personalized experiences and reward programs to a brand’s most beneficial customer behaviors. The combination offers the following benefits to customers;
- Heighten customer intelligence and the value of loyalty program data through future integration with Oracle CX Unity.
- Deliver end-to-end, comprehensive loyalty view at transaction and store levels by extending current integrations with Oracle’s leading industry-specific retail, hospitality and food & beverage applications.
- Tightly couple loyalty programs with the orchestration of customers and B2C brands through existing integration with Oracle Responsys.
- Utilize retention and loyalty data to optimize B2B marketing campaigns via expanded integrations with Oracle Eloqua.
- According to Scott Matthews, CEO of CrowdTwist; the combination with Oracle validates CrowdTwist’s world-class technology, employees and customers. We could not have found a more compelling partner to advance our vision of customer loyalty at scale.
Oracle is the #1 provider of business software, with a broad portfolio of solutions for companies of all sizes. Today, 430,000 customers in 175 countries use Oracle technologies to seize business opportunities and solve real, tangible challenges.
CrowdTwist’s customer loyalty platform enables brands to unlock unique insights and incremental value through omnichannel engagement. CrowdTwist’s flexible SaaS solution leverages predictive analytics and AI technology to build emotional bonds and deepen brand-customer relationships.
About Infotanks Media:
We have 420,000 Companies who are using Oracle with 2,184,000 Contacts and we have 14 Companies who are using CrowdTwist with 73 Contacts at their premises.
The data fields provided would be Technology Type, Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Phone Number, Email Address, Physical Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Country, Fax, SIC Code, Industry, Employee Size, Revenue Size, and Website address.
Infotanks Media is a Technographics Data provider. We track 10,000 plus software and hardware technologies at the client site with over 40 million contact database of End Users and Decision Makers.
Can Oracle and CrowdTwist data help your Sales and Marketing?