Smart Brief enables collaboration and dramatically cuts brief drafting time to meet client needs faster and with less upfront effort.
New York, NY- Oct 03, 2019: Shutterstock announced the launch of Smart Brief, a new guided and streamlined experience to improve the speed and quality of the briefing process. With this update, clients spend more time leveraging collaboration tools and less time inputting briefs to quickly obtain high-quality branded content and reduce the approval process time.
The new Smart Brief technology, after analyzing hundreds of briefs and client interviews, was designed to simplify brief input time for quicker, more accurate results.
The following are the key features of the Smart Brief process;
- Collaboration – clients can recommended improvements and accept changes from other team members, view and revert to previous versions and quickly clone existing briefs
- Intelligence – the new guided experience only asks relevant questions as the user moves through the process to eliminate unnecessary and conflicting information and capture accurate inputs
- Flexibility – as needs change throughout the year, clients can adjust production value, control, and service level per project
Shutterstock Custom also now offers pre- and post-production services beyond original content creation. The enhanced service and support include:
- eCommerce Optimization to easily generate assets that are designed to drive purchases and engagement on major e-commerce marketplaces.
- Rapid Ideation in the form of individualized brief concepts that are tailored to the brand while inclusive of unique and fresh ideas.
- Convert to Pins and Mobile Video function that will turn existing videos or images into ready-to-share formats on different platforms.
According to Sylvain Grande, SVP of Product & UX at Shutterstock; the traditional creative brief process is time-consuming, laborious and leaves a lot open to interpretation. But a good brief that captures the brand voice serves as the foundation of any campaign and is essential to its success. We set out to automate and simplify the experience using innovative technology.
Shutterstock helps businesses of all sizes and creative professionals from all backgrounds produce their best work with innovative tools and incredible content, all on one platform.
About Infotanks Media:
We have 4,796 Companies who are using Shutterstock with 24,937 Contacts at their premises.
The data fields provided would be Technology Type, Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Phone Number, Email Address, Physical Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Country, Fax, SIC Code, Industry, Employee Size, Revenue Size, and Website address.
Infotanks Media is a Technographics Data provider. We track 10,000 plus software and hardware technologies at the client site with over 40 million contact database of End Users and Decision Makers.
Can Shutterstock data help your Sales and Marketing?